image source: LoveThesePics
Have you gone through the distressing situation of seeing your house burn down? If so, you might consider selling it as being the best solution. You are completely right. Only that, when attempting to do so, you might hit some unforeseen obstacles. So, how do you sell a house damaged by fire?
SellMyHouseDallas.com might just be the solution for you. Indeed, you can try to sell it yourself, but it’s somewhat of a daunting task. There are many things to take into consideration, as well as a lot of paperwork to be filled in when it comes to fire damaged property. But not with us.
Reasons why choosing us is the best thing you can do
The reason behind that is the fact that one of the top solutions we offer is buying houses anywhere, in any condition. Here are the reasons why working with us when dealing with a burnt house is such a good idea.
- You don’t need to renovate the house – normally, when trying to move a burnt house, you need to assess the damages and, depending on that, reparations are required to some extent. It depends a lot on the deal you strike with your buyer. But not us. We will buy your house as-is, which means you don’t have to trouble yourself with reparations or their costs.
- You don’t need to watch the market – when trying to sell a fire damaged house, you need to pay attention to how the real estate market is going. When it’s in high demand, that’s when it’s better to go for the sale. However, SellMyHouseDallas saves you all that hassle, because we buy houses at any given moment. If you call us, the transaction is guaranteed.
- You don’t need to bring in specialists to assess the property – when making such a sale, the law requires the owner to employ a specialist to assess the damages. You are then obliged to present your potential buyer with a property condition disclosure statement. We don’t need that. Actually, in order for us to make you an offer, we will evaluate the property ourselves, so that we save you the time and effort. We know you want to close the deal as fast as you can.
image source: torontorealestatebuyer.com
How do you sell your burnt house?
Does all this sound good? Then here is what you need to do in order for us to start doing business.
- Visit our website and fill in the required form. It will take only a couple of minutes out of your time, because we need some general information, such as your name, address and contact details. We would also like to know a few technical pieces of information about your house, i.e. number of bedrooms or bathrooms, so that we can make you a fair offer.
Otherwise, to make sure you don’t waste any of your time, simply call us at the number provided on the website and we will have a short chat about your property. Our agents are always at your disposal, for anything you might need.
- Stand by your phone because we will be calling you in the next 24 hours with an offer. Yes, that quickly! The experts we have here at SellMyHouseDallas are always on call, because we know speed is of the utmost importance for you. Our discussion will revolve around the offer we make you, which will be based on a correct and objective assessment of your house.
- Accept our offer. The quicker you do this, the faster the transaction will end. That can happen in a matter of days, because we also take care of all the paperwork and arrangements that usually accompany a real estate transaction. What’s in it for you apart from the money? The fact that you will not have wasted any time or energy during this operation at all.
Selling your burnt house can be as quick and easy as all this. All you need to do is call us at your earliest convenience at the number you can find on our website or send your information online and the deal can be closed before you know it.
Burnt houses are usually a hassle to deal with. When trying to sell them to an individual prospective buyer, you really need to make an effort to convince them. People are usually scared of living in a house that has seen fire damage. They believe it to be fire prone for the future as well, which is why they are reluctant in buying a house with a ‘fiery past’.
SellMyHouseDallas rids you of this hassle, turns the house into a successful sell and makes sure your loss is minimized. Even though fire damaged, your property is still interesting to us and we will make sure you get the best deal out of it!